Becki Enright is a freelance nomadic creative. Her expertise in travel brand and destination promotion, travel writing and professional blogger partnerships has been garnered from 10 years experience in consumer Public relations and from the past two years spent as a professional award-winning travel blogger and freelance writer.
Becki not only travels perpetually to find inspiration for her website Borders of Adventure – a leading travel resource that landed her the ‘Travel Blogger of the Year’ accolade at the 2013 British Travel Press Awards – but also works full-time on the road. Her job is to help to create live buzz for destinations, manage blogger campaigns for travel brands and produce strategic and creative content for online travel resources.
Becki offers services for:
- Travel brands and destinations wanting to increase exposure via:
- PR consultancy and campaign driving
- Social media feed management
- Professional blogger partnerships
- The drafting of media materials including:
- Content creation and curation
- Media kits
- Pitch and campaign documents
- Future-proofing your campaigns via workshops:
- How PRs can best work with bloggers
- Keeping up to date with developments in the travel blogging industry
- How to organise and execute a blogger campaign
- How to maximise blogger content across all social media channels