Becki Enright is a freelance creative. Her expertise in travel brand and destination promotion, travel writing and professional partnerships has been garnered from 16 years experience in consumer Public Relations and from the past nine years spent as a professional award-winning travel writer.
Becki not only travels to find inspiration for her website Borders of Adventure – a leading travel resource that landed her the ‘Travel Blogger of the Year’ accolade at the 2013 British Travel Press Awards and various other Finalist nominations – but also works full-time on helping others raise awareness of their brand.
Her job is to help to create live buzz for destinations, manage campaigns for travel brands and produce strategic and creative content for online resources.
Becki offers services for:
- Brands and destinations wanting to increase exposure via:
- PR consultancy and campaign driving
- Social media feed management
- Professional ambassadorship partnerships
- The drafting of media materials including:
- Content creation and curation
- Web text, press releases and other communication
- Pitch and campaign documents
- Future-proofing your campaigns via one-on-one consultancy:
- How PRs can best work with content creators
- Keeping up to date with developments in the travel blogging industry and digital space
- How to organise and execute a digital campaign
- How to maximise digital content across all social media channels